TEMPORARY CROWN AND BRIDGE RESIN.
EVOPLY Pre-T is a self curing, fast setting acrylic resin for use in dental applications.
For use only by a dental professional in the recommended indications.
For the preparation of temporary crowns or bridges.
In rare cases the product may cause sensitivity in some people. Use of the product should be discontinued if allergic reactions are observed or if sensitization occurs
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
The recommended powder / liquid ratio is 2(powder):1(liquid)
1. Prepare the required amount of liquid into the rubber cup
(To minimize shrinkage use as little liquid as possible)
2. Add the powder and mix thoroughly for 20-30 seconds.
(All powders can beAll powders can be mixed to create custom shades)mixed to create custom shades)
3. The mixture reaches a dough-state(desired flow) 30-60 seconds after mixing.
All manipulation should be finished before 2 minutes 30 seconds after mixing when setting starts.
(Higher temperatures will shorten the working time; lower temperatures will extend the working time)
4. Finish and polish the temporary crown or bridge as desired.
5. When fit and occlusion are satisfactory, cement with temporary cement.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (64.4° to 75.2°F; 18° to 24°C).
(2 year shelf life guarantee).
Do not use Pre-T powder or liquid with components of other brands of acrylic resin.
Pre-T Standard Kit : 45g powder x 4, 100ml liquid, accessories.
Pre-T Powder Refill 45g
Pre-T Liquid Refill 100ml
#59(B1), #62(A2), #65(A3), #69(C3)
1. The liquid is HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Avoid sources of ignition.
2. In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with water and seek medical attention
Last revised: 11/2016
#703, 74 Gosan-ro, Uiwang-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea 16073